To expedite your registration please use this guide to assist you:
Pre-register to save your valuable time at the show. You will receive a confirmation email and collect your badge from Registration Counter when you arrive.
Terms & Conditions of Admission
- Admission is restricted to trade professionals and business visitors only
- No one under the age of 16 will be allowed to attend Exhibition or Conference except for Students who may enter the exhibition but must be accompanied by a faculty member or letter by Dean of their institute
- Only the following badge holders will be permitted entry into event: pre-registered Visitor, on-site Visitor, Exhibitor, VIP, Buyer, Organizer, Conference Delegate, Sponsor, Partner, Speaker, Media and Special Invitee badge holders. The Contractor and Service badge holder will only be permitted in event halls on construction days
- Entry to the Exhibition is free for local visitors showing their ID card. Visitors are required to register for a Visitor Badge and use it to gain entry into the exhibition
- Entry to the Conference Program, Reverse Buyer Seller Meet, Inauguration
- Visitors should be involved in or have some connection to medical tourism and the associated industries
- Badges are non-transferable. Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Failure to do so is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from event floor
- Anyone obtaining a badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave from event by Organizers and Security Staff
- Anyone attending event should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving license, identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organizer, which the Organizer may ask to verify
- Anyone attending the event must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behavior or any activity which may disrupt the event
- The Organizer reserves the right to exclude or remove anyone from the event who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors who are not appropriately dressed or do not fulfill admission requirements.